Vice President Joe Biden told Senator Mark Kirk to put his right hand on the Bible. Kirk was actually supposed to put his left hand on the Bible and raise his right hand. But apparently the oath still stuck. The Daily Mail reported that a Biden spokesperson said, “We’ve checked with the Senate parliamentarian and he’s told us that whether Senator Kirk held up his left or right hand is of no consequence and has no bearing on his status as a sitting senator”
I have to cover a lot in this episode. First, Sarah Palin has been caught reading notes from her hand again. Second, is Dick Cheney dead? Third, Jimmy Hoffa’s body has been found! Last, a pheromone can make you irresistible.
“I’m kevin breen from FAILocracy.com, and I’ve got a lot to talk about today. First, a brief story about Sarah Palin. Next, is Dick Cheney dead? Then, as a result of the biggest scoop in my journalistic career: I will reveal the location of missing labor organizer Jimmy Hoffa’s body. After that, researchers at Harvard medical school have stumbled upon a pheromone that will make people irresistible to the opposite sex that can be created with simple household ingredients.
First, I just want to get the palin story out of the way.
Sarah Palin was caught reading notes on economic policy from her hand on Fox News Sunday. This isn’t the first time Palin has been embarrassed when footage of notes on her hand got out. I’m just going to move on to the next story because this is just embarrassing for her and her party…”
- You won't believe the way this school spelled "students."
- Fox News map labels Iraq as Egypt
- Sean 'Diddy' Combs blamed for 9/11
- Playing the Victim Fail
- Joe Biden mistakes a congresswoman's gender
- Hillary Clinton trips while boarding a plane.
- "Eat the children first" license plate revoked
- DEA agent shoots himself in the foot during demonstration.
- Judge Ball: Masturbator's testimony was "self serving"
- Gabor's prince mistakes glue for eye drops
- Pat Robertson: LEGALIZE POT?!?!?!?!?!?
- Reason.tv gives Joe Biden a Christmas Special
- Good example fail
- Proof of efficacy fail
- Nepotism fail
- I'm thinking the bigger fail here is not on the part of the police...
- Politically-correct connect-the-dots fail
- Biden mixes right/left hands
- "City targeting fake fortunetellers"
- Palin "...stand with our NORTH Korean allies!"